Required skills and experience:
The Corporate Vice President of Home Health leads and is ultimately accountable for home health agency performance: achieve excellent clinical outcomes, regulatory compliance, and patient and teammate satisfaction in a manner that supports fiscal responsibility and profitable growth. The Corporate Vice President of Home Health leads a team of Regional Vice Presidents of Clinical Services, each of whom oversee a group of agencies. The Corporate Vice President of Home Health collaborates with leadership from central operations (i.e., quality, scheduling, and call center teams) and Care Integration (the team that educates patients and the broader community on benefits) to ensure continuity of services and company growth and profitability.
• Leads the allocation, development and engagement of clinical staff and clinical support staff to carry out the activities necessary to deliver quality care to our patients and accomplish the program objectives for multiple offices.
• Provides oversight of all clinical process to ensure safe, quality patient care from beginning to end of episode.
• Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops and professional affiliations to disseminate Best Practices throughout organization and maintain competitive edge.
Home health operations
• Meets home health quality, compliance, and financial goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
• Assumes final accountability for execution of all documentation and clinical practices in accordance with agency protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines.
• Collaborates with leaders in Care Integration to ensure continuity of services and capacity for growth.
• Oversees the implementation of policy, procedures and quality improvement programs related to patient services.
• Ensures patient care, clinical outcomes, and teammate satisfaction meet expectations. Resolves patient/teammates issues and concerns.
• Collaborates with ASHN internal department leaders and with our field partners.
• Projects the number, type and use of personnel for current and future needs for the agency.
• Monitors patient and geographic center metrics and trends in utilization and outcomes to achieve specific results for company focus areas aligned with Mission and Vision.
• Maintains active RN or Therapy license in Ohio
• Consistently demonstrates Core Values and maintains a professional appearance and Cultural Fit as a representative of the company.
• Performs other projects as assigned.
• Registered Nurse or Physical Therapist license and training and experience in home health care is required.
• 10+ years of supervisory or administrative experience in home healthcare, or related health programs preferred.
• Experience with value based arrangements, especially across the post-acute continuum
Home health operations
• Demonstrated success leading clinical teams to achieve excellent patient outcomes.
• Demonstrated success managing financial performance at the agency and region level.
• Expertise and Homecare background for multiple sites preferred.
• Knowledge of and demonstrated experience managing Medicare, Medicaid, and all State/Federal guidelines for compliance of patient clinical care.
• A strong people leader. Actively coaches, mentors, and develops teammates to deliver excellent patient care and create the next generation of ASHN leaders.
• Able to create an efficient, disciplined environment that is highly responsive and outcomes oriented.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• An action-oriented style that approaches problem solving in a collaborative manner.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working within a nimble organizational culture.
• Outstanding health system management/relationship skills.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively convey business and technical information to a wide range of audiences.
• Experience with logistical and data analysis to ensure efficient agency organization and ability to quickly comprehend complex technologies.
• High level of business acumen, including strong analytical, business planning and change management skills.
Job selling points:
Our full-time employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, and more!
licenses and certifications
Medicare, Medicaid, Microsoft Office, Excel