Required skills & experience:
• RN Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
• Valid State license.
• 2-3 years of long term care or Skilled nursing facility experience required
• One to three years (1-3) years of supervisory experience strongly preferred.
What you need to know:
• In conjunction with the DON, plans, coordinates and manages the clinical services for a specified nursing unit. Responsible for the coordination and of nursing care and services provided to Residents in the various units and is responsible for facilitating the interdisciplinary team.
• Assesses and evaluates the systems which facilitate the delivery of quality resident care.
• Facilitates the resolution of issues and concerns associated with resident / patient care including family issues.
• Implements and evaluates all nursing procedures and systems relative to unit programming.
• Makes nursing diagnoses that serve as the basis for the delivery of care.
Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of the resident / patient.
• Develops a plan of care and implements nursing care based on assessment.
• Provides health education to patients and their families.
• Participates in quality assurance activities.
• Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on qualifications.
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Will perform general nursing duties in cases of emergency or staffing shortages.
licenses and certifications
MD License, RN
Day, 8 hour shifts
Acute, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing Facility
ACLS, BLS10:45a-7:00p, EOW first to float Subject Line of your email MUST include: SUBMITTAL: Traveler’s Name – Facility Submitting –...Apply For This Job
Please confirm shift during interview, will work on Med Surg Floor...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience: • RN with at least 2-3 years of long term care facility experience or coordinator/assessment...Apply For This Job
Mixture of med/surg/ortho patients on a 38 bed unit with a patient ratio of 1:4 or 1:5 with 3 aids/...Apply For This Job
This is a general job posting being used to help control the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. If you have experience in...Apply For This Job