Required skills & experience (the 4 “must haves” to be considered)
1. Bachelors Degree.
2. 5+ years of direct sales experience, with management experience leading teams required.
3. Experience in Healthcare Technology sales to hospitals or provider groups preferred.
4. Experience as a clinician (RN, LVN, Respiratory Therapist, etc.) in the NICU isn’t required, but would put you at the very top of the list.
What you need to know
• Sales Executive will be responsible for managing relationship with outsourced sales groups while handling direct sales with prospects/clients.
• Work from office role with regional (Southeast) travel and some light national travel.
• Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization with above average base+commission structure, great benefits and supportive culture.
• Opportunity to work with world-class, top-tier Children’s Hospitals nationwide.
Professional development opportunities