*Sold healthcare in the podiatrist, wound care, home care environment or Physician offices.
*Referral Based Experience
*Must be personable, flexible and accustomed to a growing environment.
*Must know how to foster relationships.
Responsible for increasing procedure count and revenue in outpatient center through referrals from physicians and health care facilities. Business development responsibilities include marketing services and building trusted relationships by gaining procedure referrals to our outpatient center.
• Provide sales excellence and professional representation of doctors
and outpatient center.
• Acts as physician liaison with new and existing referring physicians & facilities to provide continued communication regarding our services.
• Represents organization at trade shows, associations, and regional
• Manages territory to stay within marketing budget, achieve goals, and reach quotas
• Identifies key co-marketing partnerships and develops organizational
• Conducts presentations, in-services, and community events to
promote our services.
• Participates in training, management field rides, coaching and
• Develops territory plan to meet and exceed goals and quotas
• Consistently updates CRM on a daily basis regarding sales activities,
targets, opportunities and new accounts.
• Passion for success and exceptional work ethic is a MUST.
• Unsurpassed dedication and commitment to patient outcomes is a MUST.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Reside within 30 miles of territory
• Prior referral based healthcare sales a plus.
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision insurance is offered 30 days after start date. Paid Time Off. Life Insurance is provided along with Disability being offered.
Job selling points: Full Benefits , Commission Structure
Additional job details: Full Benefits