– Fully licensed in North Carolina at the Masters or Doctorate level.
– Clinicians must be a permanent resident of North Carolina or a neighboring state
(Tennessee, Virginia, and South Carolina).
– Demonstrated prior clinical experience practicing as a psychotherapist for a minimum
of 2 years.
– All candidates must be able to work full time at a minimum commitment of 30-40
available clinical hours a week.
– Access to a reliable internet service provider, a cell or landline for telephonic
communication, and a confidential and professional space to practice in.
– Candidates must present in professional attire in the provision of video conference
sessions through our HIPAA compliant platform.
– Candidates must excel in oral and written communication, be available to patients and
administrators during scheduled hours, and provide exemplary and evidence-based
– *Provisionally licensed clinicians, LMFTs, or LPAs will NOT be considered at this time
due to billing restrictions.*
– Clinicians from the BIPOC and LGBTQ+ communities are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits:
Full health insurance coverage with vision, dental, long term and short term disability, and life insurance
Credentialing on all insurance billing panels.
Paid time off
Quarterly production bonuses
Stipend for training and re-certification needs
Access to Relias, a Learning Management System, that offers hundreds of free CEUs with the completion of trainings
Competitive salary based on clinical availability and production
licenses and certifications
NC License, LCSW