Required Skills and Experience:
• 7+ years recent experience in leading sales and marketing as a VP/SVP of Sales and Marketing, SVP of Growth, or Chief Revenue Officer in a fast paced, high growth Healthcare environment.
• Must come from a healthcare background.
• A successful track record selling SaaS software solutions to healthcare executives.
• Significant experience in hiring, building and managing a top performing Sales and
Marketing teams in a high-growth environment.
• Excellent communication, leadership, and presentation skills.
• Ideal candidates will have:
? Experience working in a dynamic growth environment with a focus on aggressively scaling operations to take advantage of a significant market opportunity, growing a company to phenomenal revenues at least once in their career.
? Familiarity with data analytics.
? Familiarity with the EOS methodology.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• This position can be remote.
• Ability to travel.
What you need to know:
• The SVP of Growth (SVPG) will be responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue-generating activities.
• This role will have leadership and oversight over Sales (including Sales Development, Sales Operations, and Sales Engineering), Marketing, and Product Management.
• Train, coach, and motivate teams to exceed annual revenue goals, holding members to a high standard of excellence and accountability.
• Hire, develop, and retain world-class talent across sales, marketing, and product teams.
• Break down silos and ensure sales, marketing, and product teams are aligned and working together to create the best possible experience for the customer and long-term revenue growth for the company.
• Be a force multiplier: reinforce the organization’s culture through coaching, mentoring and otherwise strengthening the team’s ability to deliver revenue growth.
• Identify and address issues and gaps in the organization through training, processes, and leadership.
• Work cross-departmentally to ensure revenue growth strategies are in alignment with and supported by all departments, particularly Client Success.
• Drive Strategy and Results.
• Create and execute plans to scale revenue growth, including all components of a go-to-market strategy.
overview Required skills & experience ? BS or BA degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent preferred ? Minimum of five...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience: • Registered Nurse with long term care facility experience with 3 years of MDS experience...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience: • Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. • Valid State licensure as an RN....Apply For This Job
overview Required skills and experience: 1. Must be a RN with at least BSN. 2. Working and current knowledge of...Apply For This Job
overview Sales Team Overview The sales team is responsible for business development and territory management for target markets within a...Apply For This Job