Required skills and experience:
• SLP licence in PA
• A minimum of one year practicing as a licensed speech language pathologist. Background in a rehab or home health setting is strongly preferred.
• Presents proof of current negative TB test or chest x-ray.
• Valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance according to Agency policy.
What you need to know:
• To assist patients with speech, language, oral and pharyngeal sensor motor function, hearing, balance, and their undergoing processes.
• To ensure quality and safe delivery of speech pathology services.
• To promote and assist patients in a progression of care to achieve optimum patient involvement and independent maintenance of their needs in the least restrictive environment.
• Works in patients’ homes as well as the Agency office.
• Drives in own car to and from patients’ homes.
-Call with VP of Operations
-Call with CEO
Job selling points:
Smaller company and consider everyone to be close and like a family there.
licenses and certifications
PA License, Red Cross CPR
Willing to travel
Home Health, Hospice