Top “Must-Have” Skills for this job:
• 5+ years of professional experience in compensation analysis
• Strong knowledge and experience of all federal, state, and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation
• Experience with comp models for multiple job types and compensation structures
• Salary planning and budget, Equal Pay laws, minimum wage adjustments. Merit increase programs.
• Previous experience working for a national company (required)
• Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based applications.
• Certified Compensation Professional (preferred)
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Continued Education Benefits
• Veterinary Services Benefits
• Ability to make you mark on the company at an early stage
• Remote Opportunities!