Required skills and experience:
1. High school diploma or GED required.
2. Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience preferred.
3. Strong phone skills, excellent verbal and written skills and a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
4. Ability to obtain your Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license within 120 days of your start date.
5. Knowledge of life insurance products, or other experience in the financial services industry is highly desired, but not required.
What you need to know:
1. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high-growth start up company that has more than doubled in size since Jan. 2019!
2. Named Top 10 Company to join to grow your career by Business Insider, recognized alongside Amazon, Zoom, Google and others in USA Today for having a top leadership team, amongst other awards.
3. You will provide a best-in-class experience to our customers answering questions, handling call objections, and verifying information.
4. Provide ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
5. Bonus potential available!
Bachelors, High School/GED, Associates
Professional development opportunities
overview Required skills and experience: 1. High school diploma or GED required. 2. Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience preferred....Apply For This Job
Required Skills and Experience: • Bachelor’s degree • 10-15 years of sales experience in a relevant healthcare background. • Executive...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience ? BS or BA degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent preferred ? Minimum of five...Apply For This Job