Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered)
1. Licensure: Current, active RN license in good standing
2. 3-5 years of acute nursing experience. Possess a general knowledge of clinical standards and outcome measurement.
4. Acute care experience required (ED and ICU strongly preferred).
5. Work schedule: This role is unique in that you will be rotating between Saint Thomas’ Greater Nashville locations ( West, Midtown, Rutherford) Monday – Wednesday and working in the home on Thursdays. This position is 4 days per week from 11-9.
What you need to know
1. Company is in their late start-up phase. Amazing growth opportunities in a new market!
2. Competitive salary and bonus potential
5. 6-8 weeks of training involved
6. Will be set up in an office in close proximity to the Emergency Department and will work in patients homes on Thursdays. Only work 4 days a week!
7. This candidate will be the face of the company for a new and expanding market!