Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered)
1. Licensure: Current, active RN license in good standing
2. 3-5 years of acute nursing experience. Possess a general knowledge of clinical standards and outcome measurement.
3. Work Schedule: 11am-7pm and rotating weekends
4. Acute care experience
5. Certification: Care Coordination and Transition Management (C.C.C.T.M), preferred
What you need to know:
• As a Recovery Care Coordinator (RCC), you will be at the forefront of our highly innovative care model that allows patients who are clinically appropriate to have the option to receive acute care in the comfort of their own homes in lieu of an inpatient setting.
• As a Recovery Care Coordinator, you will be fully integrated into the clinical teams at our health system partner working directly with patients and the clinical teams on the floor of the hospital and telephonically from an office setting as well as potentially providing nursing care visits with the patients in their homes.
• Identifies potential patients for program inclusion through rapid recognition of clinical determinants that indicate patient eligibility.