Required skills and experience:
1. Registered nurse with education, training and experience in health service administration with management experience in a Hospice health care setting.
2. Masters degree preferred.
3. Minimum two (2) years experience in hospice setting.
4. Possesses current driver’s license, agency required liability insurance, and reliable automobile transportation.
5. Current CPR certification, drivers liability insurance, and reliable automobile transportation.
6. Demonstrates organizational and communication skills which would enable effective interaction with agency staff, patients, families, physicians, health care providers, and the community.
What you need to know:
1. Full-time opportunity with an established company with competitive full-time benefits.
2. Branch census: 110.
3. Territory coverage: Cap Cod.
4. As the Director of Operations you will serve a key role for the organization as a leader with responsibility to lead and develop people and processes to provide the highest quality hospice and palliative care to patients.
5. With responsibility for overall organization and financial management of the hospice agency, you will ensure the delivery of quality care to patients, enhancement of business development, and continuous improvement of agency efficiency and fiscal success.
6. Responsible for and causes compliance with all regulations, laws, policies and procedures applicable to hospice and reimbursement issues.
7. Recruit, hire, assign, evaluate and develop staff to ensure delivery of quality care to patients.