Required skills and experience:
1) Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of California.
2) One (1) year experience as a RN.
3) Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
4) Home Health experience preferred. If no home health, acute care hospital experience required.
What You Need to Know:
1) Amazing benefits and generous PTO!
2) Rates are pay per visit. Feel free to pass along any questions.
3) Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture.
4) Position requires wound care, IVs and catheters.
5) Home Health position that covers Northridge, CA.
6) You will develop plans of daily care to address the complexities of patient needs, applying the latest evidence-based nursing interventions, skills, and techniques.
7) You will have the relative autonomy and authority to utilize your extensive experience, training, and critical problem-solving skills.