Required skills and experience:
1. Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
2. Current, unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
3. One (1+) year of RN experience in a Home Health or Hospice environment.
4. One (1+) year of supervisory and/or management experience as a Registered Nurse in a healthcare environment, Home Health strongly preferred.
5. Current CPR certification.
What you need to know:
1. This is a Full-Time, Clinical Manager opportunity in Home Healthcare. M-F Day; hours – 8am – 5pm. On call is rotating. Sign on bonuses available up to $10k!
2. Responsible for the supervision, management, coordination and provision of quality patient care while demonstrating fiscal responsibility and maintaining the highest standards of care and ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
3. Participates in interviewing and hiring of clinical staff and responsible for management/development of the clinical staff.
4. Develops, plans, implements, analyzes and organizes clinical operations for the care center.
5. Responsible for review of documentation of other staff members including the Oasis data collection, starts of care, re-certification, physician orders, daily progress notes and other related documents ensuring appropriateness of care, delivery and documentation requirements are met.