Required skills and experience:
1. Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
2. Current, unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state (s) the employee is assigned to work by the company.
3. Three (3+) years of supervisory and/or management experience as a Registered Nurse in a healthcare environment.
4. Three (3+) years of RN experience in a Home Health environment.
5. Current CPR certification.
6. Competent user of Homecare Homebase computer program.
What you need to know:
1. This is a Full-Time opportunity in Hospice care with a $10k sign on bonus!
2. Responsible for working directly with Care Center as assigned, temporarily filling open care center Clinical Manager positions, and taking responsibility and accountability for the position assigned. Provides oversight of care center clinical operations and quality care delivery according to approved policies, procedures, and standards.
4. Responsible for timely processing of Clinical Manager workflow in HCHB for assigned care center.
5. Oversees scheduling activities to ensure patient needs are met. Reviews assignments as appropriate with the Patient Services Coordinator and professional and support staff.
6. Oversees and assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term patient goals, setting priorities and developing Plan of Care (POC).
7. May provide direct patient care on an infrequent basis and only in times of emergency.
8. Participates in on call process, including admin on call, preparing on call schedule, supporting the on-call process.