Required skills and experience:
1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company. BSN preferred.
2. Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse; Home Health or Hospice experience preferred. If not, then acute care experience such as Emergency, MedSurg, Critical Care, Oncology is required.
3. Current CPR certification.
What you need to know:
1. Will cover Scotland, Armour and/or Lake Andes areas, triage over the phone.
2. Schedule: 7 days on/ 7 days off
a. Mon-Thurs (5pm – 9am)
b. Fri – Mon (5pm – 9am)
3. Answer and respond to incoming calls, referrals, and requests for assistance, completes admissions into care, and make follow-up visits on patients admitted the day prior; as necessary.