Required skills and experience:
1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company; BSN preferred.
2. Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse in a Hospice setting.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
What you need to know:
1. Full-time opportunity with an established company with competitive full-time benefits including a fleet company car program for qualified employees.
2. Caseload averages 12-15 patients.
3. Territory coverage: Springfield. MA – both Hampden and Hamshire counties.
4. As a hospice case manager, you will have a special opportunity to provide, coordinate and direct the provision of hospice nursing and palliative care to terminally ill patients in their home.