Required skills and experience:
1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company. BSN preferred.
2. Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse; Home Health or Hospice experience preferred.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of the appropriate skills for communicating with individuals of all ages. Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills.
What you need to know:
1. This is a Full-Time, field nurse opportunity in Home Healthcare. Day shift: M-F Day; hours – 8am – 5pm. On call is rotating.
2. Very competitive benefits including company car and sign on bonuses available!
3. Works in cooperation with the family/caregiver and IDT to meet the emotional needs of the patient/family/caregiver.
4. Coordinate the total Plan of Care and maintains continuity of patient care by liaising with appropriate staff and the physician.
5. Completes documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of care, according to industry standards, conventions and guidelines, including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, Recertifications, ABNs, subsequent visits, physician orders, care coordination etc.
6. Will report to Cordova branch in Memphis, TN.