Required skills & experience
1. Active Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure by the Commonwealth of Virginia.
2. One year of direct experience providing services to individuals with a diagnosis of substance use disorder and/or co-occurring mental and substance use disorders.
3. Can be an ER nurse is they have done any substance abuse assessments.
What you need to know
1. Outstanding work-life balance.
2. Extremely competitive compensation package, including strong annual salary, medical/dental/vision, PTO, relocation assistance.
3. Excellent peer support!
4. Offering an evidence-based clinical program focused on comprehensive Medication Assisted Treatment (Suboxone/buprenorphine), care coordination, behavioral counseling, and support for the patient both inside and outside of our centers.