Required skills and experience:
• BS required, MS or JD preferred
• Two to five years experience in a hospital setting focusing on Patient Safety, Risk Management or Quality Improvement. **background MUST come from a hospital setting
• Clinical background as a RN preferred to provide for appropriate investigation of clinical events
• Experience and understanding of the Root Cause Analysis and FMEA Analysis.
• Training in patient safety or risk management and or quality/performance
• Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) preferred. RN License in MA.
What you need to know:
• The risk manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the risk management program, including the identification, evaluation, and treatment of risk in the organization. The risk manager develops and manages a systematic process to identity, assess, and treat actual and potential exposures to loss.
• Assists the Director of Quality and Safety and the Manager of Regulatory Readiness with the implementation of the System-wide Quality and Safety Plan consistent with board approved plans and regulatory and standard setting agencies.
-Call with recruiter
-Video Call with hiring manager/clinical director
licenses and certifications
BLS, MA License, RN, CPHRM
Meditech, Billing, Claims, Quality Control
Day, 5 days/week