Required skills & experience:
1) Active Maryland Registered Nurse license; equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
2) Must possess American Heart Association CPR certification.
3) 1 year of nursing experience required.
What you need to know:
1) This facility currently sees over 60,000 patients each year
2) Chance to serve the northwest Baltimore metropolitan area
3) The hospital recently underwent an extensive renovation and expansion to include a SurgiCenter, pharmacy, sleep center, Women’s Wellness Center and other state-of-the art facilities
4) Full-Time Night & Day shifts available, 3-12s.
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS:
•As a member of the patient care team, the RNI provides safe, age-appropriate patient care and functions as an advisor and resource for patients and their families.
•Less than one year experience required
•Maryland Registered Nurse License
•American Heart Association CPR Certification
•Microsoft Office Suite; basic computer skills; Cerner; Medical terminology
overview Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered): – Must have at least 1 year of RN...Apply For This Job
Required Qualifications: – At least 1 year of inpatient experience (cannot be in telehealth) – Missouri RN license – MS...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience: 1. Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred, in nursing with current licensure to practice nursing in...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience 1) Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as...Apply For This Job
overview Under the direction of an RN Case Manager, the LPN visits hospice patients in their home or in their...Apply For This Job