Required skills & experience
1. A.S in Nursing.
2. Current WI Nursing License or Compact license.
3. Minimum 2 year experience in inpatient general hospital or mental health setting preferred. Will consider new grads who have passed the NCLEX
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Ability to multitask in a high functioning/fast paced environment.
6. CPR certification
7.Successful completion of Handle with Care (HWC) training, including appropriate use of Seclusion and Restraint, prior to assisting in a restraining procedure.
8. Pass a medication administration exam prior to administering any medications and complete a basic age specific competency exam and age specific training within 30 days of employment.
What you need to know:
– Night Shift (6pm-6:30am; three, 12-hour shifts each week) & rotating weekends
– Shift differentials available!!
– Behavior Health inpatient facility
licenses and certifications
RN, WI License
Rotating Weekends, Night, 3 days/week, 12 hour shifts