Required skills and experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program and registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
2. 1+ years’ experience working as a Registered Dietitian; ideally with eating disorder clients, preferred.
3. Experience working as an active member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team would.
4. Strong interest in eating disorder or behavioral health nutrition care.
What you need to know:
1. This is a full-time opportunity with full benefits included.
2. Opportunity to gain a specific focus working with Eating Disorders.
3. Completes the initial and weekly client nutritional assessments, creates therapeutic and individualized client meal plans and conducts individual and group sessions with client based on level of care.
4. Leads regular nutrition psycho-education groups focusing on the Alsana nutrition philosophy of balancing nourishment and pleasure to help clients restore a positive relationship with both food and body.
5. Provides guidance and assists clients with real-life nutrition tasks such as meal planning, grocery shopping menu ordering, kitchen skills, and cooking.
1. Phone interview with Patricia (Alsana Recruiter)
2. Zoom video interview with the hiring manager
3. Final Zoom interview