Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered)
1. Must be board-certified Psychiatrist licensed to practice in North Carolina
2. More than 3 years experience providing direct mental health treatment
3. No restrictions on your ability to provide care to Medicaid or Medicare patients.
4. Experience working with patients in public mental health, patients with co-occurring chronic substance use and mental health diagnoses, and MAT
5. Unrestricted North Carolina Driver’s license and vehicle for daily usage
What you need to know
– These are full-time positions located in Charlotte, NC
– Relocation package is offered for appropriate, out-of-state candidates.
If you are ready to join and grow with the largest private psych practice in the southeastern U.S. then we would like to meet you. If you are a Psychiatrist, please consider joining one of our offices located throughout North Carolina. We offer competitive compensation and benefits for full-time positions.
overview Required skills & experience (the 4 “must haves” to be considered) 1. Virginia LCSW 2. Previous experience working with...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered): 1. 2+ years of OT experience preferred 2....Apply For This Job
The Position: Our client is looking for a Psychiatrist to work between both the Washington and Williamston locations. The client...Apply For This Job
Required skills & experience: 1. Bachelor’s degree 2. Required licensure or certification: LCSW, CADAC II, CADAC IV, LCAC, LAC, LMFT...Apply For This Job
Required Skills and Experience: – You are a Board-Certified (or Board-Eligible within one year of employment) Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner with...Apply For This Job