Required skills & experience:
1. A minimum of two years’ experience in an acute behavioral health-care facility preferred. Will accept new grads.
2. Must be a certified psychiatric and mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP).
3. Comprehensive understanding of the approved scope of nursing practice for advanced practice, registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, nursing assistants and non-licensed nursing personnel
4. Application of nursing standards and practice within an acute psychiatric setting
5. Must be able to treat all ages
6. Candidate must have a current, valid, unencumbered license to practice by the NC state Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse and additionally as an Advanced Practice Nurse.