Required skills and experience:
• Graduate degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, or related field.
• Stated desire to work in the field of eating disorders.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards governing care delivery and operations.
• Minnesota Residential
• Working toward licensure in the state of employment required (LPC, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC)
• Individual & family psychotherapy experience preferred.
• Must have valid driver’s license and be authorized to drive.
• Current Basic Life Support certification required (American Heart Association) within 30 days from date of hire.
What you need to know:
The Program Assistant provides facilitation and support services for intensive programming. Collaborates in a multi-disciplinary setting to provide comprehensive treatment to the client and as needed, his or her family.