Top “Must-Have” Skills for this job:
• 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
• 2+ years of experience in a market-facing role
• Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Project and Smartsheet
• Hands-on experience using CRM tools such as Slack and Zoho
• Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
• Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• Strong exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
• Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
• Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• PTO (Included 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 2 floating holidays)
• 401K with matching
• Tuition reimbursement
• Professional development opportunities
• Ability to work Remote!
• Opportunity to join a growing company at an early stage