Required skills & experience:
• 3+ years of product management experience.
• 1+ years of software development experience.
• 1+ years of experience in data analysis.
• 1+ years of product design experience.
• A passion to use your diverse skill set to solve problems in healthcare.
• Effective communication skills with people across the company in roles such as product design, engineering, marketing, clinical, partnerships, and executive leadership.
• Healthcare experience is a plus.
• SaaS product experience is a plus.
What you need to know
• Opportunity to join a private equity backed, high-growth company that’s making access to healthcare easier and more enjoyable for everyone
• This Product Manager will own the end-to-end product life cycle for their specific focus, and push their engineering and design teammates to deliver world-class software to customers.
• Define product goals that increase access to maternal healthcare, and lead people to achieve them.
• Collaborate with engineers, designers, and stakeholders to build software products that empower maternity healthcare providers.
• Work with marketing team members to effectively communicate the release of software updates and new features.
• Host and manage regular product demos to inform the company of new releases.
Professional development opportunities