Required skills and experience:
1. Master’s degree in Social work, clinical counseling, or other relevant health related discipline. Fully clinical licensed or Provisional licenses required. (LPC, PLPC, LMFT, LMSW, LCSW)
2. Two years recent related experience working with eating disorder clients preferred or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
3. Eligible for registration with relevant professional association.
4. Ability to educate and provide consultation to clients, families and healthcare professionals.
5. Comprehensive knowledge of psychiatric diagnosis and professional practice guidelines for the treatment of various disorders.
6. Comprehensive knowledge of relevant Acts such as Mental Health Act, Freedom of Information Act, pertinent regulations, policies and procedures, and other statutory duties.
What you need to know:
1. This is a full-time opportunity with full benefits included.
2. Opportunity to gain a specific focus working with Eating Disorders.
3. Provide individual, group, and family therapy using variety of modalities in accordance with professional standards.
4. Complete psychosocial assessment of client needs and available services and develops treatment plans in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team.
1. Amanda (Alsana Recruiter) will schedule a first round Soon interview with the Hiring Manager
2. Zoom video interview with more team members