Required skills and experience:
1. Active RN license in North Carolina with 3+ years of nursing experience in hospital or ambulatory setting working with adult/geriatric patients.
2. Recent outpatient experience is ideal.
3. Recent phone based triage experience.
4. Must be comfortable working in a very collaborative team-environment.
5. Flexibility and comfort with a young organization that is transitioning from its early start up phase to one with more structured processes.
What you need to know:
1. This is a full-time opportunity in a Primary Care setting with travel between two clinics as needed during the week to be expected. Monday – Friday 8:15am – 5pm.
2. The Nurse’s primary responsibilities center around the delivery of primary care-based clinical nursing care, patient education, and achieving continuous excellence through daily delivery of our unique care.
3. Provide direct patient assessment and care for adults 65 and older.
4. Phone and walk-in triage for patients.
5. Perform phlebotomy, IV initiation, and drug therapy management.
6. Seeking people with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills!