Required skills and experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required.
2. Prior clinical recruitment experience recruiting Psychiatrists and PMHNPs required with strong closing track record.
3. Action focused and proven ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing business required.
4. Prior experience developing and executing both virtual and in person events.
5. . Prior experience in developing and managing sourcing campaigns- including email, social, web-based, and direct mail.
What you need to know:
1. This is a full-time remote opportunity. Company is based in San Francisco, so if you are local to the area, you will have an office space to go to if you need it.
2. If you are located outside the area, expected travel to San Francisco is required for California-based recruiting events.
3. Exciting opportunity to work with a high-growth company that fosters an entrepreneurial spirit and understands the importance of giving their physicians the opportunity to learn new, cutting-edge modalities.
1. Phone screen with Debbi, VP of Organizational Development & Talent
2. Video interview w/ Regional Medical Director/current physician
3. Video interview w/ the Regional Director of Ops
4. Debbi will follow up with offer conversation and discuss salary
Additional job details:
1. Create a robust and evolving sourcing plan for clinical (Physician and PMHNP) positions-including development of relationships with residency and Advanced Nursing programs, industry events, social media sourcing, direct sourcing/cold calling, and digital/direct mail campaigns.
2. Establish a pipeline of talented clinicians for current and hiring needs for next three years.
3. Work with leadership on developing and meeting sourcing and hiring goals.
4. Manage collaborative relationships with Clinical Hiring leaders, internal recruitment team and external partners (Residency programs and recruitment vendors)
5. Develop an effective, scalable system for candidate flow and management through ATS, Salesforce, and email platforms to ensure premier candidate experience, organization, and efficiency.
6. Leverage “hunter” mentality through finding and sourcing high caliber leads on an ongoing basis- through cold calling, texting, email, social media, and direct mail.
Salesforce, Microsoft Office
Professional development opportunities