Required Skills and Experience
– Must be currently licensed in the state of Colorado and must be able to present current documentation of the following:
1. Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited residency in Internal Medicine, AND
2. Current certification or active participation in the examination process leading to certification by the applicable board, AND
3. Current competence as evidenced by active clinical practice, AND
4. Relevant continuing medical education
What You Need to Know
– Provides continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to adolescents, adults, and elderly adults.
– Diagnoses diseases and renders non-surgical care.
– Instructs other health care providers and non-medical personnel.
– Diagnoses and treats diseases including problems of the internal organs such as the liver, heart, and lungs.
– Manages and treats common health problems such as infections, influenza, and pneumonia as well as more serious chronic, complex illnesses in adolescents, adults, and elderly adults.
– Examines patients, formulates differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders requires diagnostic testing.
– Interprets examination findings and test results, and implements treatment plans.
– Performs office-based procedures, except where provision of services is specifically long-term comprehensive care and wellness services.
– Serves as a consultant on internal diseases.
licenses and certifications
Board Certified, CO License
Day, 4 days/week, 10 hour shifts
Professional development opportunities