Required skills and experience:
• A minimum of two years of appropriate experience as an licensed Physical Therapist, and has achieved satisfactory grade on a proficiency examination conducted, approved or sponsored by the US
• Licensed as a Physical Therapist in PA
• Graduate of a Physical Therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Committee on Allied Health
• Current CPR certification.
• Presents proof of current negative TB test or chest x-ray.
• Valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance according to Agency policy.
What you need to know:
• To provide therapy services to patients as prescribed by the physician.
• To assist in the examination , testing, and treatment of patients who present acute or prolonged physical dysfunction or pain with the goal of maximizing functional independence.
• To promote and assist patients in a progression of care to achieve optimum patient involvement and independent maintenance of their needs in the least restrictive environment.
• To ensure that quality and safe delivery of rehabilitation services and provide supervision to physical therapist assistants.
• Works in patients’ homes as well as the Agency office.
• Drives in own car to and from patients’ homes.
-Call with VP of Operations
-Call with CEO
Job selling points:
Smaller company and consider everyone to be close and like a family there.
licenses and certifications
PA License, Red Cross CPR
Willing to travel
Home Health, Skilled Nursing Facility, Outpatient Rehabilitation, Hospice