Required skills & experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field of study
• At least 2 years of direct experience in human resources, recruiting/hiring, organization management
• Previous experience in a fast-growing technology or healthcare startup
• Strong conflict resolution and communication skills
• Able to establish rapport and credibility with team members at all levels
• Able to use sound judgment and discretion to maintain confidentiality in employee matters
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Google suite, email/digital communication, and hiring/payroll software
• Demonstrated ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high-quality HR services in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• High sense of urgency and customer service
What you need to know
• looking for a People Operations Manager that will coordinate recruiting, workforce planning, equity and inclusion initiatives, and employee experience.
• This role will support the entire organization as a point of contact for employee inquiries regarding benefits, onboarding, policies, and procedures.
• Top candidates will have people operations experience from previous roles in the healthcare industry and/or related tech-enabled service businesses.
• This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Work with the legal team and senior executives to ensure compliance with labor, OSHA and HIPAA regulations
licenses and certifications
Professional development opportunities