The Payroll Manager will oversee and supervise the organizations payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
Onsite/remote position (combination).
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401 (k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time off, and more!
• Supervise and coordinate activities of payroll staff.
• Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
• Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
• Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
• Oversee the maintenance of current employee data systems.
• Prepare relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
• Manage and resolve issues relating to payroll production.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
• Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
• Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
• Three to five years of related experience required.
• Supervisory experience of a payroll team is preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
• Experience in healthcare accounting/payroll is preferred.
• Experience with HCBH is preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficient with payroll software.
• Experience with logistical and data analysis to ensure efficient agency organization.