Required skills & experience:
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
2. 1.5 year of nursing experience as an RN required in PACU.
3. Current RN license in the State of Missouri or Compact State.
4. Must be able to get to facility within 45 minutes when on call.
What you need to know
• Opportunity to work at a Joint Commission Accredited facility with new OR suites and up-to-date equipment.
• Incredibly friendly and inclusive environment with culture of employee engagement.
• Competitive pay and benefit offerings.
• Located in Rolla, a rapidly growing community with wonderful schools and great quality of living.
• Additional Covid pay added to each shift along with normal shift differentials.