Required skills & experience:
– Position requires a graduate from an accredited school of advanced practice nursing
with a minimum of a master’s degree, doctorate level preferred.
– Candidate must have current and valid national certification as an APRN.
– Candidate must have a current, valid, unencumbered license to practice by the Wisconsin state Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse and additionally as an Advanced Practice Nurse.
– A minimum of three-(3) years’ experience, including management/supervision
experience in an acute behavioral health-care facility is required.
What you need to know:
1. Relocation will be negotiated on hire
2. State of the art facility
3. Professional development offered Day 1 of hire
licenses and certifications