Required skills & experience:
1. Bachelor of Science or post-graduate degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry, Biology or Physical Science or Associate degree in a laboratory science, or medical laboratory technology from an accredited institution
2. Graduation from an accredited Medical Technology Program or at least one year of experience in a clinical, analytical, or environmental laboratory.
3. Registered (or registry eligible*) with a nationally accredited certifying agency (e.g. American Society of Clinical Pathology, American Medical Technology, etc.)
What you need to know:
1. Full-time opportunity, 8 hour evening shift; 2pm-10:30pm
2. Amazing employee benefits plus relocation assistance available!
3. Join one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit health care systems.
Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered) 1. Minimum of 5+ years experience in MSP environment...Apply For This Job
overview Top “Must-Have” Skills for this job: • Bachelor and/or Masters Degree in Computer Science (Required) • 4-8 years of...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience: • Able to solve technical and interdepartmental problems related to the various laboratory areas with...Apply For This Job
***All Locations *** overview The Senior Analyst, Kronos Workforce Timekeeping will have the following skills: • Design, code, configure, test,...Apply For This Job