Excellent client based out of NC is looking to bring on a Medical Director for an open position. This is a wonderful position in a fantastic facility – requirements and qualifications are listed below:
Facility is interested in perm only, no locums.
The Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) model is centered on the belief that it is better for the well-being of seniors with chronic care needs and their families to be served in the community whenever possible.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Medical Director provides general medical direction and supervision of the medical aspects of participant care. The Medical Director is responsible for the delivery of participant care, clinical outcomes, and oversight of the Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) program. They are responsible for the development and maintenance of medical policies and procedures/standards and protocols. They provides direction and supervision to related Primary Care Providers (PCPs) and Advanced Practice Providers (APPs).
– Active North Carolina license – Required
– BC in IM or FM – Required
– BC in Geriatrics – Preferred
– CDS/DEA – Required
– Experience or added qualifications in geriatrics – Preferred
– Minimum 1 year working with frail or elderly population – Required
– Previous supervisory experience – Required
– Board Certified
– Controlled Substance (CSR/CDS)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
– North Carolina