Required skills and experience:
• Medical degree, either a M.D. or a D.O.
• Minimum seven years of clinical experience in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Medicine-Pediatrics or Geriatrics with Current Board Certification
• Five years of management experience in progressive leadership positions responsible for managing direct reports.
• Experience with population health analytics and claims/clinical data analysis
• One year experience managing budgets.
Interview process: Resumes to Jennifer who will send over to CMO for review > If thumbs up, Jennifer will send a pre-screen for MD to fill out > 30 minute meeting with CMO > Group meeting with VP, Director and VP of Customer Success > Meet with CEO & COO > Offer
Job selling points:
• Ability to work Remote!
• Opportunity to join a growing company at an early stage
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• PTO (Included 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 2 floating holidays)
• 401K with matching
• Tuition reimbursement
• Professional development opportunities
Additional job details:
Must be BC, BE not eligible
Population Health experience is a must
Backfilling someone who left on good terms
*Services rural hospitals…candidates need to be able to speak effectively to rural physicians*
Would love to have someone who is personable, approachable, engage and kind.
Can be a remote position…doesn’t need to be in KC.
KC, Seattle, Reno, Austin and Truckee, CA would be ideal, but they can be elsewhere
Adult, Pediatric, Geriatric
licenses and certifications
Claims, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows
Professional development opportunities