Top “Must-Have” Skills for this job:
• Medical degree, either a M.D. or a D.O.
• Minimum seven years of clinical experience in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Medicine-Pediatrics or Geriatrics with Current Board Certification
• Five years of management experience in progressive leadership positions responsible for managing direct reports.
• Experience with population health analytics and claims/clinical data analysis
• One year experience managing budgets.
Job selling points:
• Ability to work Remote!
• Opportunity to join a growing company at an early stage
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• PTO (Included 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 2 floating holidays)
• 401K with matching
• Tuition reimbursement
• Professional development opportunities