- Work collaboratively with Medical Assistant (MA) team to provide 5 star service to patients.
- Provide support to the provider by anticipating provider needs
- Assist and chaperone physician with procedures, such as Office Hysteroscopy, Hysterosalpingogram, Saline Infused Sonohysterogram, Soundings, IUI’s, Gynecological Exams, Endometrial Biopsies
- Perform blood draws and gives injections.
- Measures patient vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature).
- Manages rooming and patient flow.
- Prepping exam rooms, stocking and cleaning.
- Informs provider of schedule changes that impact patient flow.
- Gathering information on new patients.
- Provide patient education
- Call in prescriptions as ordered by the provider.
- Assist with insurance prior authorizations for patients treatment and medications
- Provides injection training classes for patients and partners
- Maintain clinic instruments and operates autoclave
- Performs clerical duties to maintain effective office operations.
This position is ideal for someone who likes to be busy and have a variety of duties and responsibilities. Fertility is a stimulating and ever-changing field. This position requires adaptability, innovative thinking, and interpersonal skills to be successful in a team environment.
- WA State Medical Assistant Certification or Interim Medical Assistant Certification required (registered MAs is not sufficient).
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program required
- Phlebotomy skills highly preferred
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package — including bonus