Top “Must-Have” Skills for this job:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, or related field (required)
• 4-6 years of professional experience in Performance Marketing or Highly Commercial roles
• Previous background and experience as an Engineer
• Strong experience and exposure to various Programming Languages (Python, SQL, HTML, CSS, etc.)
• 1+ years of Team Management experience
• Experience in Analytics in Product Marketing, ability to collaborate with stakeholders in these teams and across the business both locally and in remote offices (experience using SalesForce required)
• Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV).
• Proven background in ecommerce and/or subscription business models who has experience building and presenting marketing business cases
• Full Benefits ($0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans)
• Competitive Salary
• 401(k) company match that vests immediately
• PTO, Generous parental leave (16 weeks)
• Emergency child and adult care services
• Snacks & monthly catered lunches
• And much more!