Required skills & experience:
1. H.S. Degree or GED required; bachelor’s level degree in psychology, counseling or
2. Prior work experience in other behavioral health treatment settings with adolescents a
3. Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for insurance coverage for driving the
4. Ideally we are looking for someone who has a degree in psychology or sociology and wants to be a therapist.
***They are looking for males for this opportunity. Reason being — females and males are separated and this would be in the males section night shift***
What you need to know:
• The primary purpose of this role is to provide supervision for our clients and to ensure their safety while building a rapport with them.
• This includes providing assistance to each client in working with a group and in handling individual problems; responsibility for setting of limits for behavior; creating documentation of the clients progress; identifying the possible need for professional services and communications of such findings to professional staff.
• A drug and background screen with fingerprints is required.
• All food provided is from farm to table
• Art therapy, yoga therapy, musical therapy and Culinary therapy classes offered (Can take the yoga therapy classes for free).
• Responsible for being aware of where all assigned residents are and what they are doing at all times.
• When assigned to a one-to-one with a client, the requirement is to have eyes on the client at all times during the assigned period.
• If observing a client leaving the premises, the expectation is to follow them until further assistance can be provided.
• Facilitate residential daily schedule including participating in, and providing support to residents, to include but not limited to, activities such as chores, deep clean of designated space, meal service, laundry service, groups, activities, and events.
• Provide transportation to residents for community outings and meetings in company
vehicle in a safe and legal manner.
• Practice compliance with all policies, record keeping requirements, checklist assignments, assigned documentation, and any other assigned duties.
• Remain current and up to date on all trainings and certifications required to maintain
licenses and certifications
Rotating Weekends, Evening, Night, 5 days/week, 8 hour shifts
Other, Inpatient Rehabilitation
Onsite Fitness Center
Professional development opportunities