Required skills and experience:
1. IV certification within 30 days of start date.
2. Valid license as a Practical Nurse in AL or Compact State.
3. Prefer 2+ years hospital based clinical experience, but open to new grads!!
4. Current CPR Certification preferably through the American Heart Association.
5. 2+ years clinical experience in a mental health or residential facility is preferred, but will consider a new grad excited to get into behavioral health nursing!
What you need to know:
1. This is a contract role with the opportunity to convert to full time
2. Day and Night Shift–3 Full time LPNs (3-11pm and 11pm-7am) and 4 part time LPNs
3. Conducts basic physical and mental status observations, responds to unusual observations and documents observations and actions taken on a daily basis.
4. Monitors the nutritional and dietary needs of the clients and reports non-compliance with the plan of care.
5. Creates and maintains weight and vital sign spread sheets. Check daily for accuracy. Rechecks any documented weight or vital sign that is unusual and document.
1. Amanda (Alsana Recruiter) will schedule a first round Zoom interview with the Hiring Manager
2. Zoom video interview with more team members
1. Phone interview with Patricia (Alsana Recruiter)
2. Zoom video interview with the hiring manager
3. Final Zoom interview
**Client wants to convert this role to a permanent/full time role.
**Start Date no later than April 12th
licenses and certifications
AL License, LPN, LVN, HIPAA