As one of our Licensed Practical Nurses you will help provide comprehensive skilled care and treatment that allows patients to remain in their own homes and live independently. In addition to providing essential care, you will work with patients and their families to educate them and ensure the well-being of the patient.
Territory: Akron and Surrounding Areas
Schedule: Mon – Fri; 8:15 am to 5:00 pm
• Provide comprehensive skilled care
• Follow individualized plans of care in partnership with your team
• Treat patients and educate the patient and caregivers on interventions and goals
• Helps decrease re-hospitalizations by teaching the patient on preventative measures and making good decisions
• Document your visits with our user-friendly technology, allowing for interdisciplinary communication and easy documentation
What you need to know:
• Licensed Practical Nurse with current license in the state of OH
• One year of experience as an LPN in an acute care setting
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Job selling points:
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, and more!
licenses and certifications