Position Summary: To provide quality nursing care to all patients. To serve as a viable member of the Covid Response Team, utilizing scope of practice. The following duties are specific to this position
Nurses are a critical part of the COVID response team and will have the following job duties, which may change or increase in accordance with YKHC s response to the global pandemic.
1. Responsible for collecting specimens from patients to test for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that is responsible for causing the disease known as COVID 19, in the multiple locations that YKHC has designated. This will include testing in the out of doors in inclement weather.
2. Responsible for traveling to villages (with short lead time generally hours) to perform village-based testing and patient health screening along with the COVID response team.
3. The role will include variable duty hours on weekends and evenings. May include more than 40 hours a week.
4. This role will include assisting with maintaining supplies for testing as well as disinfection, cleaning and stocking of testing areas.
5. This role will have other duties as assigned as the response to the global pandemic is refined.
Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation s mission statement. Is responsible for care of all patients from birth to elderly.
overview Required skills & experience 1) Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience: • Registered Nurse with long term care facility experience with 3 years of MDS experience...Apply For This Job
This is a general job posting being used to help control the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. If you have experience in...Apply For This Job
overview Responsibilities: Performs initial patient safety and physical health assessment of patients referred to the hospice facility. Top “must-have” skills...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered) – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) or Physician...Apply For This Job