Required skills & experience
1) Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a licensed practical nurse in the state of agency operation.
2) One (1) year experience as a LPN required.
3) Home Health experience preferred.
4) Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
What You Need to Know:
1) Amazing benefits and generous PTO!
2) Hourly rates above national average!
3) Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture.
4) Territory that needs covered: Pearland, Alvin and Angleton.
licenses and certifications
BLS, LPN, TX License, LVN
75% travel, Local
On Call, Day
Professional development opportunities
Must be licensed in both VT and NHRN CASE MANAGER FOR HOME HEALTH AND HOSPICE CARETeam – White River Junction,...Apply For This Job
Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered) 1. DNP, FNP or ENP from an accredited nursing school...Apply For This Job
RN CASE MANAGER FOR HOME HEALTH AND HOSPICE CARE Team – Springfield, VT Position Objective: Manages a case load of...Apply For This Job
overview Top “Must-Have” Skills for this job: • 3+ years of Healthcare experience required (preferably in Nursing Facility, Home Health...Apply For This Job
**RN CASE MANAGER FOR HOSPICE CARE*** VERMONT HAS ONE OF THE LOWEST COVID RATES IN THE COUNTRY **Shift: Day/Night rotating...Apply For This Job