Required skills & experience
• Master’s degree and LCSW or LPC license in NC (if working towards supervisor hours client can still work with candidate)
• At least 1 year of behavioral health experience (inpatient strongly preferred)
• Comprehensive understanding of the approved scope of therapist practice.
• Application of therapist standards and practice within an acute psychiatric setting.
• Clinical interviewing and assessment using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
• Vigilance for securing and maintaining a safe environment for the patient, self and others.
• Ability to apply cultural sensitivity and age specific competency to clinical practice.
• Effectively respond and actively participate in a psychiatric crisis to resolution.
• Prepares documentation that reflects a professional clinical perspective.
• Coordinate care within a multidisciplinary team framework.
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of community resources: financial, housing, legal, social/recreational, occupational, spiritual and support groups.
What you need to know:
• Day shift (8hrs), M-F,
• The Licensed Inpatient Therapist plans and administers therapeutic treatment to behaviorally disturbed and mentally ill patients.
• The Licensed Inpatient Therapist conducts individual and family assessments, develops and implements therapeutic treatment plan, consults with medical doctor or other specialists concerning treatment plan and amends plan as necessary, facilitates prescribed clinical services, documents interventions along with response, provides referrals to outside resources and contributes to a cohesive multidisciplinary team.
• Supports the clinical departments services of monitoring, quality improvement initiatives, patient outcome processes and positive on-boarding of department personnel.
• Maintains service delivery to state licensing and Joint Commission accreditation standards.
licenses and certifications
IA License, LCSW, LPC
Day, 8 hour shifts
overview Required skills & experience (the 6 “must haves” to be considered) 1. Unrestricted Clinical Licensed Social Worker (LCSW) 2....Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience: 1. Master’s degree is required. 2. Required licensure or certification: LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LSATP -MUST...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience: • CSW in KY • Willingness to obtain their LCSW • A background working with...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience • Master’s degree and LCSW license in IA (if working towards supervisor hours client can...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience (the 4 “must haves” to be considered) 1. Must currently have an independent license in...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience (the 6 “must haves” to be considered) – Unrestricted Clinical Licensed Social Worker (LCSW) –...Apply For This Job