Required skills and experience:
1. Master’s or Ph.D. in counseling, social work, psychology or other counseling-related field required.
2. LPC, LMSW,LCSW or LMFT and clinical qualifications or intern status licensure required.
3. Three (3) years’ experience in social work or related field with supervisory exposure.
4. Experience working with addictions and/or mental health.
5. Experience using a variety of interventions including DBT, CBT, Family Systems,
Ability to demonstrate understanding of a variety of models and theories of addiction, mental illness and related issues.
What you need to know:
1). Full-time opportunity, Monday – Friday, day shift. Will be expected to have a flexible schedule.
2). Extremely competitive benefits including employer HSA contribution and generous paid time off.
3). Facility offers inpatient detox services including: Residential Alcohol Addiction, Treatment Rehab Centers, Outpatient Rehab Treatment, Medical Drug and Alcohol Detox
& Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center.
4). Provide individual, group, and family treatment, as appropriate, to client based on clinical issues and treatment needs.
licenses and certifications
TX License, LCSW, LMFT, LPC
Day, 4 days/week